Salmon is a great protein nutrient packed meal to cook! Not only does it taste great, there are many ways you can prepare your salmon. I recently began trying a few things out and found a recipe I really enjoyed! I liked it so much I figured I'd share it with my followers! If you try the recipe out or have any questions leave a comment below of how yours turned out or any question you may have before preparing! Enjoy!
Lemon Herb Salmon
½ cup Butter
2 tbsp. Lemon juice
½ tsp. Dried rosemary
½ tsp. Fresh or dried parsley
½ tsp. Thyme
½ tsp. Oregano
1 tbsp. Minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 350°F spray baking sheet with a lite butter spray or line with foil.
2. Rinse salmon and place on baking sheet
3. Mix all ingredients, except the butter in lemons in a bowl and spoon evenly onto the salmon. Sprinkle salt and pepper as desired
4. Cut butter and lemons into slices and place on salmon.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked.
6. Cool down, prepare.